Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Review: Stolen

Stolen Stolen by Willow Danes
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Summer is kidnapped and she is desperate to get back to earth. She does everything she can to escape her captors but she has to rely on one of the enemy if she is to survive.

I really liked the character relationships. Summer was an interesting woman. I love how she fought for what she believed in and did everything she could to be able to make a choice. She was definitely the most strong willed female character in this series and I loved her spirit. Ke'lar had a great attitude when it came to dealing with summer. His attitude was fair and he wasn't the scary warrior summer had had to face. I liked how he was reasonable and very caring.

This has been my favorite book in the series.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment