Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Review: A Shade Of Vampire Boxed Set: Books 1 & 2

A Shade Of Vampire Boxed Set: Books 1 & 2 A Shade Of Vampire Boxed Set: Books 1 & 2 by Bella Forrest
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

OVERALL: 4.5 stars

A Shade of Vampire (A Shade of Vampire #1) - 5 stars

When Sofia is kidnapped she finds herself trapped on an island of vampires with no hope of escape and her only hope of survival is putting her trust in one of her enemies.

I really enjoyed this book a lot. Derek was written in a way that the reader was able to sympathize with him and at the same time fear what he was capable of just like Sofia was. Sofia had a strong personality but came off quite rational in the situation she found herself in.

A Shade of Blood (A Shade of Vampire #2) - 4 stars
I liked this one but not as much as the first book. I found ben's parts to be really boring but as a reader of the story I also understand why they are needed.

This is a very interesting series and just as conflicting emotionally for the reader as it seems to be for Sofia.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment