Sunday, December 20, 2015

Review: The Rising Trilogy Complete Box Set

The Rising Trilogy Complete Box Set The Rising Trilogy Complete Box Set by Amy Miles
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

OVERALL: ~3.8 stars

Defiance Rising (Rising Trilogy #1) - 4.5 stars

I was torn by emotion with this one. I wanted it to go in such a different direction, I was just waiting for my wish to happen. This book is enthrall ink, action packed no exciting. I loved the characters and there is so much emotion in the book it really Captures the reader.

Relinquish (Rising Trilogy #2) - 4 stars
Miles sure knows how to write with emotion. The book is jam packed with it and it is heart breaking in every direction. I loved bastion, his character just grabbed me from the moment. Miles does a really good job describing the characters struggles and emotions they are feeling.

Vengeance (Rising Trilogy #3) - 3 stars
Eh. This one was definitely not as good as the first two. The story dragged on and I didn't like where the plot went. Overall it had a good ending but getting there was kind of weird

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment