Sunday, December 20, 2015

Review: The Birthmarked Trilogy

The Birthmarked Trilogy The Birthmarked Trilogy by Caragh M. O'Brien
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

OVERALL: 3 stars

Birthmarked (Birthmarked #1) - 4 stars

Gaia haloed her mother with the midwife duties in the outside of the enclave. But when he parents are taken into the enclave for questioning she starts to realize her life isn't what it appeared to be.

I really enjoyed the story as a whole and the characters. It took some unexpected turns and twists that kept the plot interesting and the reader alert.

Prized (Birthmarked #2) - 2 stars
This series went from being interesting to me practically despising the characters and their attitudes. I didn't like any of them at all.

Promised (Birthmarked #3) - 3 stars
This was more entertaining to the previous one. I liked how the story progressed and ended up but it still lacked the depth and intrigue of the first book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment