Sunday, December 20, 2015

Review: The Across the Universe Trilogy

The Across the Universe Trilogy The Across the Universe Trilogy by Beth Revis
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

OVERALL: ~3.2 stars

Across the Universe (Across the Universe #1) - 3.5 stars

I'm not sure what to make of this book. I still can't seem to determine if I liked it or not. The story was interesting and I liked the concept but the scenes change really quickly and some parts were pretty confusing.

A Million Suns (Across the Universe #2) - 3 stars
The next step in the journey. This book was really anticlimactic. I thought the whole storyline dragged on, there was nothing especially entertaining to keep the readers attention. I was basically reading to see what happened.

Shades of Earth (Across the Universe #3) - 3 stars
Eh. Nothing griping really happens, it's just pretty much a really long ending to the story. I don't really like when the frozen so wake up and the opposing sides and loss of control. It just seems a bit much.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment