Sunday, December 13, 2015

Review: Fort Gibson Officers Series Boxed Set

Fort Gibson Officers Series Boxed Set Fort Gibson Officers Series Boxed Set by Rose Gordon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

OVERALL: 4 stars

The Officer and the Bostoner (Fort Gibson Officers #1) - 4.5 stars

Allison got off the coach at the wrong time but luckily Wes was there to help her ... And to marry her. Allison had ended up in an officers fort and needed the protection of being wed, unfortunately she also had an intended she was on the way to meet.

I loved the attitude between Allison and Wes right from the start, they had a good banter going on. I thought Gordon did a good job at developing the story and plot line.

The Officer and the Southerner (Fort Gibson Officers #2) - 4 stars
Ella has never had much luck with men and jack saw what Wes had and wanted happiness of his own. Under the circumstances of a rather unfortunate spider bite the two might actually find their perfect happy endings.

I didn't like this book as much as the first but it was still relatively good. I liked how Wes and Allison were still very much in it

The Officer and the Traveler (Fort Gibson Officers #3) - 3 stars
Both forced into a marriage of convenience, neither michaela nor gray were expecting much. But even though it wasn't love at first sight that doesn't have to meana bond can't form.

I didn't like this one as much as the first two in the series. Grays character never appealed to me and I did not find the plot to be overly interesting.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment