Friday, December 11, 2015

Review: Consequences: Opal & Origin

Consequences: Opal & Origin Consequences: Opal & Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

OVERALL: 3.5 stars

Opal (Lux #3) - 4 stars

As an unexpected person returns into their lives things get worse when Katy and Daemon embark on a rescue mission. Katy and Daemon struggle with their new relationship and communication issues. It is revealed that the DOD knows more about everything than they had originally let on. Katy may just risk it all to save someone she doesn't even know.

I am less enchanted with this book than the previous ones. I was annoyed by some of the characters attitudes, mainly Dee. Also, Katy was still hovering more on the annoying side of things in her relationship with Daemon. I loved Dawson's character throughout the whole book, his attitude and character really strove to reflect the situations he had to face.

This one left off on a major cliff hanger so I am totally ready to move on to the next book.

Origin (Lux #4) - 3 stars
As Katy is trapped daemon has no other choice but to go in after her. While they are in there they learn more about the Luxen and what the DOD are up to than they could ever imagine.

I liked how the story is progressing but this one fell a little flat for me. I don't know even with all of the events and revelations the story felt boring. I did get really surprised by some of the revelations and I do want to continue on and see what happens next, I couldn't believe about the cliff hanger.

Daemon was really cute in this one! I liked how he was finally able to tell Katy his feelings.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment