Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Review: Where Dreams Begin

Where Dreams Begin Where Dreams Begin by Lisa Kleypas
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Lady Holly Taylor did not think she could get over the death of her husband, George. Finally out of mourning she doesn't fell like she fits in with the social world around her like she used to. Wanting something more, she accepts the scandalous offer of Zachary Bronson, a man of means but clearly not a gentleman, to teach him and his family the ways of the aristocracy. She did not realize by accepting his offer she would be getting more than she had bargained for.

I liked the characters and the situation that was presented. I thought Kleypas did an excellent job getting the plot across, although it was a bit slow at times, especially in the beginning. There was no real build up that I found. Overall, I thought Holly was the perfect aristocratic woman who was so clearly trying to hide a wilder side of her nature, making Bronson perfect for her. She did not need another 'gentleman' of the ton but someone who really brought out her real personality and did not try to hide it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment