Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Review: Somewhere I'll Find You

Somewhere I'll Find You Somewhere I'll Find You by Lisa Kleypas
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3.5 stars

Julia spent her life wanting to be an actress and finally she has succeeded in becoming a rather accomplished one. The only problem is she is hiding a secret, she has been married since childhood but never having met the man she is trying to ignore that fact. Damon, the Marquis of Savage, has been searching for his wife

Damon was a bit much for me. I did not especially like how he interacted with Julia and his mistress. Kleypas did a great job of portraying his mistress in an unfavorable light however, that just made me pause to question he character on choosing her in the first place.

I like how Julia went for what she wanted. She knew she wanted to be an actress and there was no one that was going to stop her. She was able to make her way on her own even in her unconventional circumstances.

I really liked Logan Scott. Even though he tried to act as a tough character he really did care about the people around him, especially Julia.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment