Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Review: Dreaming of You

Dreaming of You Dreaming of You by Lisa Kleypas
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3.5 stars

Derek Craven has never known what a family was like, or love for that matter until defiant Sara Feilding comes into his club to research her next book. She is nothing at all like the women he has known. Innocent but with a purpose Sara pursues her goals and knows what she wants and she soon realizes that she wants Derek Craven.

I liked this story a little more than the previous one. I was not extremely impressed by the show of force and lack of carrying on Derek's part, even though I know it was his way of protecting himself. Even though his certainly has a pull about him he never quite won me over. I did like Sara though, she knew what she wanted to do in life and she was not going to let a man change her.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment