Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Review: Stranger in My Arms

Stranger in My Arms Stranger in My Arms by Lisa Kleypas
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 stars

Lara's world is turned upside down when she is told her husband is not dead. Presumed lost at sea Lara has adapted to life without a husband who was distant and uncaring. However, when Hunter returns he is not the same man that she knew, his kisses ignite a passion Lara did not know she possessed but she can't help thinking how this could be the same man that left her.

I liked how the reader could see just how much Hunter cared for Lara. His demeanor practically screamed I love you when they first met. Hunter was a strong but not forceful character, which I adored! I did like Lara, I did not always agree with her and she was too righteous in her ways for my taste but I could see where she was coming from.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment