Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Review: Then Came You

Then Came You Then Came You by Lisa Kleypas
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Lily Lawson, the shocking society belle has a dark secret of her own. She is on a quest to save her sister from marrying Lord Alex Raiford, a man with a domineering personality.

I actually did not find this book to be that appealing to my tastes. While I greatly enjoyed the eccentric antics of Lily I did not really like her that much. Alex put me off his character thinking that he could just force his way into bed with one of the characters, I did not like the attitude of just thinking he could get whatever he wanted just because and I did not find anything redeeming. While I found the story to be quite interesting characters did not do anything to endear me to them.

I think Derek's story will be more interesting but I was not too fond of his character either.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment