Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Review: Someone to Watch Over Me

Someone to Watch Over Me Someone to Watch Over Me by Lisa Kleypas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

When notorious courtesan Vivian Rose Duvall washes up on the Thames barely alive Grant Morgan is intent on finding out who was trying to murder her. With a case of amnesia, Vivian can not remember anything. As Grant gets to know Vivian though, she is not at all the woman he expected. She doesn't behave or react like the spoiled woman he met previously. With those changes in her Grant tries to resist the temptation in himself.

I liked the interaction between Grant and Vivian Duvall, it was interesting to see his conflicting emotions for how he was reacting to someone he thought he should despise. I greatly enjoyed the book and the characters, it was a well developed story that kept me on the edge of my seat about what was going to happen next. I like how the bow street runners can be a little rough and tumble while still mixing in with society.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment