Thursday, May 5, 2016

Review: The Crown

The Crown The Crown by Kiera Cass
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Eadlyn did not think that she would fall in love with any of the suitors for her Selection. As the weight of ruling presses down on her, she realizes having someone at her side may not be such a bad idea.

Her husband choosing was pretty anticlimactic. The story as a whole was rather boring. I wanted more action, I kept waiting for something to pick up the pace but it just lagged on.

Eadlyn's character as a whole improved. She showed more determination and stepped up from where she was in the previous book. She still had to spoiled, bratty tendencies but she was able to have more of a prospective regarding other situations aside from her own.

Overall, I was not particularly impressed with the two last books in the series. I would have rather stopped at the first three and have it be done with.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment