Monday, May 9, 2016

Review: Seduce Me at Sunrise

Seduce Me at Sunrise Seduce Me at Sunrise by Lisa Kleypas
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

After a bout with scarlet fever, Winifred Hathaway has never been the same, she suffers from a weaken constitution. Win will do everything she can to get better to finally be able to be with the man she loves, Kev Merripen, a Roma who came to the Hathaway family as a child after he was left for dead by his clan. When Win comes back and is finally able to say she is better she finds that winning the love of Kev may not be as easy as she thinks.

I liked Win, I think her personality shown through in the first book of the series and continued on to showing her as a stronger character than people expected her to be. I liked how she knew what she wanted and risked everything to have it. Kev, on the other hand, I liked him better in the previous book. His refusal to accept Win's love rubbed me the wrong way, especially since she was practically throwing herself at him.

Also Read In:
2010

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment