Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Review: Married By Morning

Married By Morning Married By Morning by Lisa Kleypas
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Catherine Marks is hiding a secret, one Leo Hathaway is determined to find out. For the last three years there has been nothing but sparing words between the two but when one quarrel goes too far and ends in a kiss their relationship takes a different turn.

I think my favorite part in this whole book was Dodger, not that I did not like the human characters but the little ferret was so cute an entertaining (it makes me wonder if one would get on well with my cat). I have to say that from the first book until now Leo has truly redeemed his past behavior for me. I did not think that I would end up liking him as much as I did. His sparing with Marks and the hilarious questions he asks Marks to show how raddled he made her were extremely entertaining.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment