Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Review: A Wallflower Christmas

A Wallflower Christmas A Wallflower Christmas by Lisa Kleypas
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Rafe's father wants him to marry Natalie, a perfect English girl that would turn into the perfect English wife, to enhance the status of his American self. The only problem is that Rafe is more interested in the not-so-perfect-but-endearing companion to Natalie, Hannah.

Rafe Bowman was a little more hmmm, crude is not the right word but I can't think of it right now, than I would have liked him to be. He did play off Hannah's Englishness well and the end up making a good pair. and I did enjoy the love note that he wrote, even though he did not want anyone to see it

Hannah's character did not really have any spunk to her. She was nice and proper and everything an English girl was supposed to be. I gave her points for not being totally shocked by Rafe's American ways.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment