Thursday, May 5, 2016

Review: Mine Till Midnight

Mine Till Midnight Mine Till Midnight by Lisa Kleypas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Amelia Hathaway wants to make sure everyone in her family is okay. As the eldest of the four girls and a drunken brother, Leo, she takes the responsibility of the family upon herself. As Leo inherits a title and spins himself out of control Amelia removes the family to the country for a little rest. As a chance encounter with Cam, a Roma, follows them into the country Amelia finds it harder to resist the temptation not only of Cam but of the strength and support he possesses.

Amelia was a great character, yes, a little managing and stubborn, but I liked how she interacted with the family and she definitely showed more restraint to her brother than I would have been able to manage.

I like how Kleypas writes real characters. They have flaws to their personalities but not so much that the reader despises the character (Except for the fact that I would love to have punched Leo in the face [multiple times]).

I was so glad we got to see a story about Cam after reading the Wallflower series! Also, how a lot of the characters in the Wallflower story helped drive the story.

Also Read In:
2010

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment