Thursday, May 12, 2016

Review: Love in the Afternoon

Love in the Afternoon Love in the Afternoon by Lisa Kleypas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Christopher Phelan has been writing letter from the front to the girl of his dreams, however, the girl of his dreams is not who he thinks it is. Unbeknownst to the hero Beatrix Hathaway has been writing him letters under the guise of her friend's name and what started out with the best intentions turned into a written love story.

There is no way I could give Beatrix Hathaway less than a five, she is simply a girl after my own heart! I absolutely adored her personality and affinity towards animals of all kinds (I would like to have a little hedgehog running about the halls but I don't think the apartment would allow for it). Her way with dealing with humans just like her animal friends was perfect for the personality of a war fought hero. Christopher needed the kind of patience and understanding that came naturally to Bea.

I loved how eccentric the Hathaway clan was and how everyone was eventually able to get along. They had an unconventional family for the time but it was perfect for them!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment