Monday, May 16, 2016

Review: Love, Come to Me

Love, Come to Me Love, Come to Me by Lisa Kleypas
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Heath knew what he wanted and that was Lucinda Caldwell. No matter that she was already engaged to another man, there was a passion between them that neither could resist.

In the beginning I hated Lucy's attitude, she was spoiled and selfish. Although, in reverse, I liked Heath better at the beginning of the book than I did towards the end. The book itself was very slow paced and to me the story was not all that lively. I could not relate to the characters, I did not want to relate to them, I did not like them.

This was definitely not a Kleypas book I would consider reading again. All of the others I have read so far are far superior to this one. I was disappointed to because the time frame was so interesting. I thought I would be able to get more out of it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment