Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Review: Tempt Me at Twilight

Tempt Me at Twilight Tempt Me at Twilight by Lisa Kleypas
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

In a chance meeting with Harry Rutledge, Poppy Hathaway's life is forever about to change. Little does she know she doesn't have much say in the matter as Harry sets his sights upon her. She has to find a way to weasel past his façade of not letting anyone get too close and give him the family he has actually always wanted.

Poppy was the least impressive of the Hathaway girls to me, that quickly changed in the first chapter. I loved her surprised interactions with Harry Rutledge. After that the story declined a little for me, it was still entertaining but it did not hold the appeal of when they first met. Harry was a greatly flawed character but I think his turnaround with Poppy is well deserved.

I think Leo's character is becoming more redeeming since I wanted to punch him in the face for most of the first book. I'm interested to see his story with Cat.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment