Thursday, March 31, 2016

Review: Pangalax

Pangalax Pangalax by S.M. Koz
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Aya is a halfbreed but when her mom gets kidnapped her father moves her to the Pangalax space station where she has to hide her identity from the humans. There is a plot going on that could put her and those she loves in danger but she has to first figure out just exactly who she can trust.

I really liked the story as a whole. Kye was a pure and simple heartthrob, I wanted to fall in love with him on the spot! I did not like how standoffish Aveyana was, but in the whole of the story I understand her reasonings. She was rash and quick to action but I also liked how she did it for all the right reasons.

Note: I read this book for free on swoonreads.com

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment