Friday, April 1, 2016

Review: What Happens in London

What Happens in London What Happens in London by Julia Quinn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Olivia Bevelstoke is being sought after by the Russian prince that Sir Harry has been tasked to watch. Now unfortunately, the two do not get along but as Harry is forced to spend more time with the feisty Olivia his opinions of her slowly start to change from his first impression.

I thought the banter between Olivia and Harry was quite comical. I liked Olivia's outlandish character for the time and her pure stubbornness. She really lightened Harry up.

The scene of Sebastian reading Miss Butterworth and the Mad Baron In the library was the absolute best in the book. It was so hilarious and I loved how everyone joined in.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment