Friday, April 29, 2016

Review: Secrets of a Summer Night

Secrets of a Summer Night Secrets of a Summer Night by Lisa Kleypas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Annabelle Peyton is in dire states, she needs to marry for money to save her family since her father died. The problem is everyone knows about her situation and is waiting for the time when she becomes more than desperate to hope for marriage. Simon hunt, a self-made man, wants Annabelle for himself to but he isn't interested in marriage either.

I loved seeing the relationship develop between Annabelle, Lillian, Evangeline and daisy. They were a funny group of friends (especially when playing Rounders) and I liked the camaraderie that formed between them.

I also liked how Simon navigated everything behind the scenes. He really cared a lot longer than even he knew.

Also Read In:
2010

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment