Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Review: Brighter Than the Sun (The Lyndon Sisters, #2) by Julia Quinn

Brighter Than the Sun Brighter Than the Sun by Julia Quinn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Charles has to marry soon or he will lose his title and inheritance to go with it. As luck would have it he fell, quite literally, at the feet of the most perfect woman for him.

This story was exceptionally better than the first one, I would even go so far as to put it on my favorites list. Ellie was so loving and full of life. I loved her positive attitude in the face of everything yet she wasn't afraid to let her temper show. Charles on the other hand was the epitome of a reformed rake. He had a certain idea in his mind about what he wanted but once he met the woman for him everything completely changed. He was so heartwarmingly loving and protective and understanding.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment