Friday, April 8, 2016

Review: Ten Things I Love About You

Ten Things I Love About You Ten Things I Love About You by Julia Quinn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Annabel is in a bind, she is the eldest of eight and her father past away leaving the family short of funds. She needs to marry someone with money but she is loath to marry the Earl of Newbury and even more so when she spends time in the company of his nephew, Sebastian Grey.

I liked how the story played out and I was really happy that Annabel was able to make the right decision for herself. It was also quite interesting how Sebastian was able to keep his secret up for so long. I though he had a winning personality and was quite the honorable man.

Lady Vickers was quite the surprise in all of this. She certainly did not mind being crass.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment