Friday, April 1, 2016

Review: Beguiling Trickery

Beguiling Trickery Beguiling Trickery by Chani Lynn Feener aka Tempest C. Avery
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 stars

Kenna has been denying who she was since she was twelve, she gets little glimpses of things that are going to happen in the future and they always come true. When the arrogant Luka shows up life as she knew it changes forever. There are mystical forces working against her trying to destroy the world but this time she may be able to stop exactly what is happening to her.

I liked the characters, I was instantly caught up in the magnetism the author was able to exude from Luka, he definitely had the right kind of pull. Kenna was a super strong character, albeit, frustrating at times. I have to say all of the back and forth with the reincarnations threw me off a bit. It was confusing (Probably just as much to the reader as to Kenna), although she did not ask the questions or demand the answers that I would have.

I am really excited to see what more of the story brings. I want to know more about Kenna's past.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment