Thursday, April 28, 2016

Review: Again the Magic

Again the Magic Again the Magic by Lisa Kleypas
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Aline Marsden is in love with John McKenna and he loves her back. The catch is that McKenna is a mere stable boy at the estate. When their affair is discovered the only way Aline knows how to protect McKenna from her father's wrath is to make him believe she does not love him so he will not come back to the estate. Twelve years later McKenna is back, a changed man and out for revenge.

I'm not big on second chance stories but I did enjoy this one. This book definitely took on a more serious tone than some of her others.

Livia and Gideon's relationship might just rival Aline and McKenna's. I found the secondary characters to be as lively as the main characters. For the strong love between Aline and McKenna I did think she should have been able to trust him more with what happened to her. That did upset me quite a bit about the love story.

Also Read In:
2010

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment