Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Review: Prisoner of Glass

Prisoner of Glass Prisoner of Glass by Chani Lynn Feener aka Tempest C. Avery
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 stars

Delaney was just trying to live her life, even with all the newly discovered aliens around. She just did not expect to get kidnapped by rukus who mistakes her for the alien princess, the lissa. The real one changed Delaney's appearance to the alien race to get out of having to marry the son of a warring alien race. Now she has to pretend to be the princess or risk getting herself and potentially the entire human race killed.

I thought this book had a great plot. I liked the sexual tension building up between Delaney and rukus and the story was suspenseful and kept me at the edge of my seat waiting to see what was going to happen and who would be responsible. The only think I would say would be the alien terms are quite confusing and rushed in the beginning.

Warning though: this book does have a cliffhanger at the end which I have to say I was a little disappointed in.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment