Friday, March 11, 2016

Review: The Sum of All Kisses

The Sum of All Kisses The Sum of All Kisses by Julia Quinn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Sarah despises lord Hugh because of what his altercation did to her family, and ultimately in her mind to herself. Taking that into consideration everyone seems to have forgiven him but her. Now, she is strapped entertaining him at her cousins wedding and the sarcastic so remarks somewhere along the way become flirtatious banter.

I loved the enemies to lovers portrayal Hugh and Sarah had going on. Also, the carriage scene was my absolute favorite, I think that was a major turning point for our two characters.

I decided while reading this that I would want to be friends with Sarah. I actually did not care much for her in the other books but reading her story she is a rather likable character.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment