Thursday, March 24, 2016

Review: The Secret Diaries of Miss Miranda Cheever

The Secret Diaries of Miss Miranda Cheever The Secret Diaries of Miss Miranda Cheever by Julia Quinn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Miranda fell in love when she was 10. She stayed that was for nine years until she finally told the object of her affection that she loved him.

It actually took me a long time to rate this book. I kept going back and forth through the spectrum. I loved turner, then I hated him, then I wanted to hate him but loved him all the same. Turner made me so unbelievably mad and annoyed, I wanted to throttle him but then again this book also got me to thinking about relationships. I thought I would like this book more and in a strange way I did. It certainly got me in a fit. Turner was such a jerk. It was definitely a page turner, I really wanted to see what happened next.

I'm not sure exactly what I mean by this but this book really felt more like a story than Quinn's others (Bridgerton and Smythe-smith series). I'm not sure why, maybe because it started briefly from Miranda's child like view, but it felt complete.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment