Monday, August 7, 2023

Review: Promise Me Forever by Janelle Taylor

Promise Me Forever Promise Me Forever by Janelle Taylor
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Rachel McCandless, widowed multiple times before the age of twenty-two, finds herself burdened by the reputation of being a "Black Widow." In her latest marriage, she is determined to uncover the truth about her husband's life. Amidst this challenge, she must also navigate her complicated relationship with Daniel Slade, her husband's estranged brother.

Despite enjoying this book, I found it to be a lengthy and meandering story. However, I was intrigued to witness how the protagonist resolved her numerous challenges, embraced love, and opened her heart to someone new. The overall storyline held my interest, but I felt that a significant portion of the book was filled with unnecessary content that didn't advance the plot. Rachel's character evoked sympathy.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment