Friday, January 15, 2016

Review: An Offer From a Gentleman

An Offer From a Gentleman An Offer From a Gentleman by Julia Quinn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Cinderella fairy tale aspect certainly came through in the plot of this book.

Benedict did not really strike me as a great character in the previous books and I have to admit I did not think much of him even in his own book, not that he was a bad character or dis likable but more on the lines of forgettable (I would have been the one calling him Bridgerton Number Two). I do think Sophie made up for his boring character though, I found her to be much more appealing to read about.

I love Violet's character. She is such a perceptive mother and very good to her children. Even with her overbearing ways in the marriage mart it is more endearing than off putting.

(view spoiler)

Also Read In:
2004

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment