Friday, January 15, 2016

Review: Kingdom Series Chronicles: Part 2

Kingdom Series Chronicles: Part 2 Kingdom Series Chronicles: Part 2 by Marie Hall
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

OVERALL: 3 stars

Jinni's Wish (Kingdom #4) - 3 stars

Paz has a chance to find her one true love and she thinks it's all over when she has an accident and ends up in a coma. Little did she know the man of her dreams would end up being her one true love.

Jinni's tale was incredibly sad to hear. The development of jinni and Paz' relationship did not ring true for me. I didn't feel the connection between them that I wanted.

Hook's Pan (Kingdom #5) - 3 stars
A wonderful retelling of the classics Peter Pan story with a lovely bad boy twist. Just as in the last fairytale installments of the Kingdom series Marie Hall does a fantastic job bringing in the characters unique and individual personalities. The twists on the classic Disney interpreted bad boys is thrilling. Hook was my favorite character in this book even though I felt bad for him I didn’t pity him and was drawn in by his oh so alluring charm. The only thing I got caught on was that some parts flew by while others tended to linger on; the flow of the story was a bit choppy for me. This was overall another whimsical read in the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment