Friday, January 29, 2016

Review: Art of Coloring Disney Frozen: 100 Images to Inspire Creativity and Relaxation

Art of Coloring Disney Frozen: 100 Images to Inspire Creativity and Relaxation Art of Coloring Disney Frozen: 100 Images to Inspire Creativity and Relaxation by Catherine Saunier-Talec
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have greatly enjoyed coloring this book. I would definitely recommend using pens for most of the pictures, crayons are just not going to work with this one. There are lots of extremely small details on the wallpapers (mostly snowflakes) that require a fine point.

I do have to say that I was disappointed by the fact that there was so many "wallpaper" pictures rather than actual character drawings which is what I would have liked to see more of.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment