Sunday, July 23, 2023

ARC Review: The Last One by Will Dean

The Last One The Last One by Will Dean
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Note: I received an advanced copy of this book from Simon & Schuster via Edelweiss+.

Caz embarks on a dream vacation with her new love, Pete, aboard the luxurious cruise liner RMS Atlantica. However, their blissful journey takes a chilling turn when Caz wakes up to find Pete missing and the ship eerily deserted. With no passengers or crew in sight, she realizes she is entirely alone as the ship sails through the mid-Atlantic. Caz is now caught in a gripping and suspenseful mystery that unfolds onboard the empty vessel.

The book began with an intense and captivating suspense, drawing me in from the start. However, halfway through, the plot started to lose its grip on me. It became overwhelming and required a significant suspension of disbelief, which affected my overall enjoyment.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment