Thursday, July 13, 2023

Review: Breathtaker by Harper Alexander

Breathtaker Breathtaker by Harper Alexander
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Breya was on the run from taking life but after 100 years she couldn't help it. When the urge took her she sucked the breath out of men extending her life, she was known as a breathtaker. Living all her life alone she has finally found a family that understands what she is going through.

This was a surprisingly refreshing read, I loved how the story progressed and the end! Just need to say wow about the end, it was awesome but I'm not sure how I actually felt about it. Caleko was not all-time favorite character of this story, he was charming and exactly what Breya needed in a lifetime devote of love. I will definitely be checking out the sequel to this book, I'm really excited to see what happens.

Note: I received this book off of amazon for free, all opinions have been honest.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment