Saturday, July 8, 2023

Review: Burning Times by Evelyn Vaughn

Burning Times Burning Times by Evelyn Vaughn
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

In this gripping tale, an ancient evil force emerges, driven by a deep desire to take on human form and eliminate its eternal foe. Brie and Steven Peabody become unwitting targets of this malevolent entity. With uncanny knowledge of Brie's secrets, including those concealed from her husband, it manipulates Steven's mind, instilling a hatred for witchcraft and using him as a pawn in its sinister plans. As the couple's idyllic marriage hangs in the balance, the stakes are raised, and the outcome holds the potential for their ultimate destruction.

This captivating book gripped me from beginning to end, keeping me engrossed in its pages until the very last. The fate of the characters, particularly their troubled marriage, held me in suspense. I wanted to know how their story would unfold and whether they would find resolution amidst the challenges they faced.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment