Sunday, July 9, 2023

Review: Beneath the Surface by Evelyn Vaughn

Beneath the Surface Beneath the Surface by Evelyn Vaughn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

In this captivating story, Guy Poitiers and Mary Devereaux are haunted by a tragic event from their past. Bound by guilt and shared history, they embark on a journey into the mysterious Louisiana swamp to confront the darkness that threatens their chance at happiness. With the aid of Mary's white magic and a symbolic gold coin, they must face the root of evil and find redemption before it's too late.

I found the dynamic tension between the characters in this book to be highly engaging and enjoyable. The way they were thrust into an adventure together added an extra layer of excitement to the story. It kept me captivated throughout my reading experience.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment