Monday, October 23, 2023

Review: The Little Old Lady Who Was Not Afraid of Anything by Linda Williams

The Little Old Lady Who Was Not Afraid of Anything The Little Old Lady Who Was Not Afraid of Anything by Linda Williams
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

In the enchanting tale, "The Little Old Lady Who Was Not Afraid of Anything," we meet a courageous elderly woman who fearlessly faces the world around her. However, one fateful autumn night, as she strolls through the woods, she encounters an unexpected series of sounds: clomp, clomp, shake, shake, clap, clap. Suddenly, the little old lady finds herself experiencing a scare like never before.

This timeless Halloween story, adorned with delightful refrains and accompanied by classic illustrations, captures the essence of the season and is perfect for sharing aloud. It holds a special place in the hearts of many, including myself, as it was one of my cherished childhood favorites. I eagerly looked forward to reading it during Halloween, immersing myself in its captivating and slightly spooky atmosphere.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment