Monday, June 19, 2017

Review: Too Sinful To Deny

Too Sinful To Deny Too Sinful To Deny by Erica Ridley
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Susan Stanton has been exiled to the sea side manor that is haunted. When she encounters the handsome smuggler, Evan Bothwick, her life becomes complicated. To make matters even more complicated, Susan has a secret that she has been keeping. Now, trying to figure out the mysteries lurking in the manor she will have to rely on Evan to make it through.

I was so excited to read this book after the first one in the series, I was disappointed though. I did not get into the story and connect with the mystery as I did in the first novel. I felt that a lot of the times throughout the story the author did not know where she wanted to take it so the plot as a whole became confusing.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment