Friday, November 20, 2015

Review: Too Wicked To Kiss

Too Wicked To Kiss Too Wicked To Kiss by Erica Ridley
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3.5 stars

Evangeline is on the run from an abusive stepfather and gets tricked into going to a house party of a suspected murderer. when another murder takes place at the party Gavin of course is the prime suspect. But with her 'gift' she might be the only one that is able to prove his innocence.

I really wanted to like this book way more than I did. I was extremely frustrated by the characterization. If they were all scared s**tless of this supposed killer why was everyone talking bad to him like it was no big deal?!? I just didn't get it. The same thing went for Evangeline, how was she so distrustful of Gavin the. The second he steps foot in her presence alone all she can think of is kissing him and 'doing more...' Seriously?!? It wasn't too favorable of Gavin to go around saying he was going to kill people all the time. I think I was expecting more. The overall story was interesting and I liked the whodunit aspect but come on characters!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment