Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Review: Hover

Hover Hover by Melissa West
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Stuck on lodge Ari is trying to figure out whose side she is on and what is happening with her world and this alien planet species. Not to mention trying to figure out exactly what her feelings are for Jackson and how he fits in to everything.

I could totally understand Ari's frustration with Jackson throughout the whole book. For him throwing that bomb of a revelation in the last book I wouldn't entirely trust him either and then to continue not telling me things, ugh. Ari was such a spunky character. I liked her strong will and wanting to do the right thing.

I was so caught up in this story it took me no time at all to read and now I'm extremely frustrated that I don't have the next book. I was totally on the dye of my seat about what was going to happen.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment