Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Review: Close Liaisons (The Krinar Chronicles, #1) by Anna Zaires

Close Liaisons Close Liaisons by Anna Zaires
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3.5 stars

Aliens have taken over the planet! Well, not entirely they are merely coexisting with humans. However, being human there is the ideology that they are intruders and so of course a resistance is formed. That's where Mia comes in when she catches the eye of Korum and things just spiral out of control.

I thought Mia was a little too wishy-washy in her attitude toward Korum. Ok so this huge alien race that the humans barely know anything about is here and now one of them is stalking her and wants to have sex with her. That certainly seems like a lot to take it. I got exasperated by the fact that whenever Korum kissed Mia all thoughts of disliking him (especially since she was thinking she was a slave) just flew out the window. There was a lack of communication and understanding between them that I would seriously have needed if I was in Mia's shoes.

I'm interested to read the next book. This seems reminiscent of Evangeline Anderson's Kindred series that I really enjoyed.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment