Sunday, November 15, 2015

Review: Nocturne

Nocturne Nocturne by Syrie James
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 stars

Nicole is trying to get to the airport after a friends ski wedding however the storm is much stronger than she anticipated. Nicholas, a known recluse, did not bank for a lady to get stranded on his property and now he can't do anything but let her stay. It certainly turns out to be an adventure neither of them bargained for.

This was exactly the story that I was looking for. Perfect for a winters day. The excitement and anticipation between the characters was delightful. There were some narrative parts towards the end from both characters about their lives that I found a little daunting to read all at once but I understood the point the author was trying to make in it.

I was surprised by the ending but in a good way.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment