Monday, September 5, 2016

Review: Captive of Sin by Anna Campbell

Captive of Sin Captive of Sin by Anna Campbell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Charis is on the run from her abusive step-brothers that want to marry her off to maintain her fortune. When Gideon spots the young girl in a stable he knows something is not right. He wants to help her but he has some problems of his own. When they are forced into a marriage of convenience to escape Charis' aggressive step brothers Charis might be able to help Gideon more than he knows.

It seemed Gideon was able to overcome his affliction pretty fast. I mean one day is practically nothing, but then again according to this book is seems sex cures everything. Even though I thought the plot progression was a little ridiculous, I really liked the characters and their attitudes.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment