Monday, August 29, 2016

Review: Tempt the Devil

Tempt the Devil Tempt the Devil by Anna Campbell
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

When Julian Southwood, the Earl of Erith first sees Olivia Raines he knows that he wants her as his mistress. When Erith finally achieves his goal there are more surprises to Olivia than first meets the eye. As wages are made, both of them might lose more than they bargained for.

I liked the predicament brought up in the story and Olivia's clear and strong attitude towards men. She had a intelligence that was actually appreciated and knew how to use her charms to achieve the level of freedom she could. Erith was surprisingly kind though, I did not exactly like him. He was not my type of hero. Overall, the story kept my interest but not so much that I will be reading it over.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment