Monday, September 19, 2016

Review: Whispered Kisses

Whispered Kisses Whispered Kisses by Janelle Taylor
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

When Texas heiress Laura Leigh Webster embarks on an African safari she never realized her life would be turned upside down. She becomes entangled in a triangle of revenge between her guardian, vying for her money, her guardian's mistress, trying to get Leigh out of the way, and Jace Elliott, their handsome guide who just may have committed murder. In a succession on mishaps Leigh doesn't know who she could trust in the wilds of Africa.

I liked Leigh but she had a flimsy character. She kept wavering back and forth, I can understand she was unsure of who to trust but I thought her reasoning was pretty far off that mark. Jace was too controlling and did not seem like her viewed Leigh as an equal but more of his possession that he had to protect no matter what she wanted.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment