Monday, September 19, 2016

Review: Open Minds

Open Minds Open Minds by Susan Kaye Quinn
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

2.5 stars

Kira Moore is a zero, she cannot communicate telepathically and link minds with all of the people around her. She is looked down on by the rest of society and is a social pariah. The day she meets Simon everything changes. Kira realizes that she is actually a mind jacker and can get other people to do what she wants, not only that but she is more powerful than most other jackers making her that much more dangerous to everyone.

Interesting concept for the future of evolutionary change where people no longer have to talk to one another. Kinda makes you think about what your brain can do.

I was interested in the story at first but it quickly became boring for me. There was too much going on in such a short period of time that I started to lose interest in what was actually happening.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment