Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Review: Under the Never Sky

Under the Never Sky Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Aria liked her world of make believe in the realms until they turned into a horrifying reality that she had to face caused of letting a savage into the building she is cast out on her own away from the only home she has ever known and into an unknown world she has spent her life fearing. Perry grew up in this world and learned how to survive but he now needs the help of one person who doesn't belong in the world he grew up to help him get his nephew back.

This was quite the story. The only thing that I didn't really like about it was the time span increments at some points. I up fully understand the rationale behind it but I just kept getting annoyed.

I loved how this wasn't a love at first sight story and that the characters had to learn and understand from one another. Rossi did a great job in showing the different worlds that both aria and Perry grew up in and plausibly making them fit together in something neither fully understood.

I was a little confused about Perry's abilities in the beginning but Rossi did a good job fully explaining everything by the end.

This is a great dystopian read and I can't wait to start on the second book.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment